我們的服務只提供給有能力遵守法定合約的公司和個人。HourlyHotel.com及其代理合作夥伴有權以任何理由取消您的會員資格。HourlyHotel.com 的服務只提供給 18 歲以上的成年人。 未滿 18 歲的人士，請勿嘗試登記。
一旦您在「我同意遵守會員服務條款」處打勾，並按下「登記」鍵，即表示您已閱讀、瞭解並同意接受 HourlyHotel.com 所制定的所有條款和限制內容。
1. 身為成年人，您要對您的會員檔案裡所提供的資料以及與其他 HourlyHotel.com 會員通信的內容負責。HourlyHotel.com 不會也不可能完全監視和控制所有會員們在本網站裡的活動。 因此您必須同意，並要對您的個人行為負所有法律上的責任。如 HourlyHotel.com 的會員有任何違反法律規定的行為或活動，HourlyHotel.com 不負任何法律上的責任。
3. 您不可以蓄意騷擾其他會員，尤其是那些已對您明確表明不希望再繼續跟您聯絡的會員。您必須保證您對其他會員的行為是正當並且合法化的。如果您或其他會員有任何違反法律規定和用戶協議的行為，您就是違反了 HourlyHotel.com 的服務條款和限制，我們有權取消會員的資格。
4. 您的會員檔案裡，不可以含有您的真實姓名、電話號碼、電子郵件、IM 號碼、地址或其它可以聯絡到您的資料。
5. HourlyHotel.com 的權利﹕
(i) HourlyHotel.com 有權暫停或取消違反我們服務條款和制度的會員。也就是說，一旦會員被懷疑或被發現利用我們的服務進行欺騙或其它犯罪行為的話，此會員的會員資格就會被暫停或取消。一旦會員資格被暫停或取消，HourlyHotel.com 不用為您所損失的會員權益負任何責任。
(ii) 一旦您的檔案被檢查出有不雅內容，HourlyHotel.com 有權暫停刊登您的檔案， 直到您修改和刪除不雅的部份。HourlyHotel.com 有權和不受限制刪除全部或部份刊登的檔案內容:
(a) 如果政府部門和代理機構要求或命令 HourlyHotel.com 這樣做，或
(b) 在任何時候、任何原因，只要 HourlyHotel.com 判斷有會員違反我們的服務條款和制度時，HourlyHotel.com 有權刪除此會員檔案裡的所有或部份內容，而 HourlyHotel.com 也不用為您所損失的會員權益負任何責任。
(iii) HourlyHotel.com 不對網站中會員公布、傳送的任何資料或內容負責﹔
(iv) HourlyHotel.com 有權隨時修改網站的服務條款和限制。所有的會員都要遵守所有修改後的服務條款和用戶協議約束限制；
(v) 即使在服務條款和限制裡明確規定了那些行為是不可違反的， HourlyHotel.com 也不能保證所有的會員都會完全遵守此服務條款和限制。
(vi) 不管何情況下，如果有會員因 HourlyHotel.com 所提供的服務，而造成任何相關傷害或間接損失，HourlyHotel.com 不為此負任何法律上的責任。HourlyHotel.com 也不會對用戶或會員的疏忽和行動負法律上的責任，不論其行動是否合法化。 雖然如此，我們不會在本協議中故意限制和推卸 HourlyHotel.com 該有的責任。 但如果您在 13 個月內不通知 HourlyHotel.com 相關的權利、行動、訴訟，訴訟程序或索賠有關的事宜，那麼不論您是否合法，您都被認為放棄您的權利並放棄起訴。
6. HourlyHotel.com 在此聲明，認識網友一定會有某些程度上的危險性。 透過網路您所結交的網友有可能是未成年人或有欺騙行為或其它犯罪企圖的虛假人士。 因此各位會員要有基本的危機意識。
7. 透過網路審核會員是件非常困難的事。 HourlyHotel.com 不可能也無法檢查每一個會員資料的真實性。因此當您在網路聯絡其他會員和用戶時，千萬要謹慎。
8. HourlyHotel.com 不可能也不會參與會員之間的通信和活動。所以會員之間因衝突所引起的索賠和要求，我們不予負責。無論衝突的原因為何，已知或未知、公開和不公開，我們一律不負責。
9. 您有責任為您所提供的個人檔案資料負責任。HourlyHotel.com 只提供會員一個網路交友的渠道，一旦 HourlyHotel.com 認為您所提供的資料會造成我們的責任或損失， HourlyHotel.com 會採取相應的行動來保障我們的權益。例如:如果 HourlyHotel.com 覺得您的資料可能會帶來不良的影響，因此導致 HourlyHotel.com 失去(部份或全部的) ISP 連接資格或其他提供商，此時 HourlyHotel.com 就會修改或刪除您的資料。
11. (i) 本用戶協議書是依據澳大利亞新南維爾士州的法律制定。所有的用戶都要完全遵守新南維爾士州的司法制度。
(iii) 如果您違反了用戶協議而 HourlyHotel.com 沒有採取法律行動並不等於 HourlyHotel.com 放棄對下一次或類似的事故採取相應法律行動的權利。
(iv) 本協議是由 HourlyHotel.com 所制定，因此任何人不可用此內容做為不利於 HourlyHotel.com 的工具。
(v) 本用戶協議書是 HourlyHotel.com
Member terms and conditions
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who can form legally binding contracts under their applicable law. HourlyHotel.com and associated Alliances and Affiliates, herein HourlyHotel.com reserves the right to terminate your membership for any reason. HourlyHotel.com operates as a service for adults only, to become a member you must be at least 18 years old. Please do not attempt to register if you are under 18 years old.
By entering a tick alongside the "Tick here to accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions below", and pressing the 'Submit Registration' button, you register as a Member and accept the terms and conditions described below applicable to your use of our service provided by HourlyHotel.com.
1. As an adult you are solely responsible for any information contained in your Profile and all of your communications with other HourlyHotel.com Members (the "Members"). If you choose to publish a Profile, then it will be published on other sites throughout the HourlyHotel.com Technology, Match.com network. HourlyHotel.com does not, nor can it practically, monitor or control the use made of its Site by Members. Accordingly you agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under all applicable laws. Each other Member is also bound by this User Agreement and agrees to accept sole responsibility for the legality of his or her actions under their applicable laws. HourlyHotel.com accepts no responsibility for the legality of the actions of any of its Members.
2. You will not use our Site to post or transmit offensive materials including offensive language or sexually explicit materials (including photographs);
3. You will not harass others by continuing to attempt or communicate with someone who has clearly asked you to cease communication. You are responsible for ensuring that your behaviour with other Members is lawful and complies with all applicable laws. To the extent that you do not (or another Member does not) comply with all applicable laws or any clause of this User Agreement, you release and discharge HourlyHotel.com from all rights, claims, actions, suits, proceedings and claims which, but for this clause, you may have had against HourlyHotel.com;
4. You will not include identifying information such as your real name, phone number, email address, IM number, address or any contact information in your Profile.
5. With respect to HourlyHotel.com:
(i) It reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Member who violates these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, where if a Member is suspected of having, or are found (by conviction or otherwise) to have, engaged in any fraudulent or other criminal activity in connection with our service, or at any other time, with or without cause in HourlyHotel.com absolute discretion. HourlyHotel.com will have no liability to you if it suspends or terminates your account for any reason. You waive all rights you may have had against HourlyHotel.com in respect of such conduct.
(ii) In the case of Profiles, HourlyHotel.com may hide the Profile if it is judged offensive until the offensive portion is amended. Without limiting any other remedies, HourlyHotel.com may remove all or part of a Profile posted to its Site:
(a) if HourlyHotel.com receives a direction, demand or request to do so from any government department or agency; or
(b) at any other time, with or without cause, in HourlyHotel.com absolute discretion -
and HourlyHotel.com will have no liability to you if it removes all or part of a Profile for any reason, and you waive all rights you may have had against HourlyHotel.com in respect of such conduct.
(iii) It is not responsible for any information or material posted or transmitted via the service;
(iv) It has the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on its Site. You (and all other Members) will be bound by the amended terms from that time and this User Agreement may not be otherwise amended;
(v) It is not responsible for ensuring that Members follow the terms and conditions notwithstanding these terms and conditions outline behaviour that is unacceptable on the service; and
(vi) Under no circumstances is it liable to a Member for any incidental consequential or indirect damages arising out of the use of the HourlyHotel.com service. In addition, it disclaims all liability to the full extent permitted by law, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Members or users. Nevertheless, nothing in this User Agreement is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of HourlyHotel.com where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation. If you do not notify HourlyHotel.com within 12 months of the relevant conduct in respect of which the rights, actions, suits, proceedings or claims have arisen, then, to the extent permitted by law, you agree that you release and discharge HourlyHotel.com from all rights, actions, suits, proceedings and claims which, but for this clause, you may have had against HourlyHotel.com.
6. HourlyHotel.com discloses to you that there are risks of dealing with Internet users based in other countries, underage persons or people acting under false pretence or with some other criminal purpose.
7. User authentication on the Internet is difficult. Accordingly, HourlyHotel.com cannot and does not confirm that each Member or user is who he or she claims to be. Therefore, you must be careful in dealing with other Members or users.
8. Because HourlyHotel.com does not and cannot be involved in Member to Member communications and activities, in the event that you have a conflict with a Member, to the extent permitted by law, you hereby release HourlyHotel.com (and our agents and employees) from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any such conflict.
9. You are solely responsible for the information provided by you for the Profile ("Your Information"), and HourlyHotel.com act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. However, HourlyHotel.com may take any action with respect to Your Information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion, for example, if HourlyHotel.com believes Your Information may create any liability for us, or if it may cause us to lose (in whole or in part) access to the services of our ISPs or other suppliers, HourlyHotel.com may alter or remove all or part of Your Information.
10. You must ensure that Your Information
(i) is not defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; or
(ii) is not obscene and does not contain child pornography.
11. (i) This User Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. All users of the Site irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia;
(ii) The provisions of this Agreement are severable and, if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforced;
(iii) The failure by HourlyHotel.com to act with respect to a breach by you of this User Agreement does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches;
(iv) This User Agreement may not be construed adversely to us solely because HourlyHotel.com prepared it; and
(v) This User Agreement sets out the entire understanding and agreement
between HourlyHotel.com and you
with respect to its subject matter.